FREE $1200 Storage Insurance Coverage
Storage and Moving you can count on.
At Box-n-Go we understand that life can present any of us with an unexpected turn. This is why Box-n-Go provides its Customers with a guarantee that their belongings are protected from the unexpected and unforeseen losses.
Why do I need FREE contents storage protection insurance?
Events that cause damage can occur, usually without warning. Your valued belongings packed inside your box-n-go storage units may have little or no coverage under homeowners’ or renters’ insurance policies. That is why it is important to protect your possessions. Your belongings, as a Box-n-Go customer, are automatically covered against specific risks whether the container is on your property, in our storage facility or in transit.
This basic insurance coverage is provided FREE of charge through one of the leading insurer's in the nation. This insurance provides up to $1,200 or $0.60/pound coverage for the goods stored with us with $250 deductible. Please read this article in it’s entirety as it contains crucial information with the respect to the type of coverage that will apply to your belongings.
Named Perils only coverage.
While most storage companies feel that insuring the customer’s belongings is the customer’s responsibility, we at Box-n-Go feel quite the opposite. The FREE insurance we provide you with protects you in case of damage or loss to your belongings as a result of many perils:
• Fire, smoke, lightning, explosion, flood, windstorm, hurricane, tornado;
• Documented collision, overturn, derailment or upset of the containers or vehicle carrying the cargo;
• Collapse of bridges, culverts, roads, buildings, or storage systems;
• Water damage if the property is in a closed, sealed and locked container at the time of the occurrence;
• Explosion, vandalism, earthquake, hurricane;
• Theft of the entire vault;
• Missing or lost items from within the vault, only if the approved seal and lock has been altered in any manner or there is other evidence of break in or tampering.
Items Not Covered.
Any items that are prohibited for packing inside the Box-n-Go containers are not covered, such as:
• Any item or collection packed inside a single Box-n-Go unit valued at $5,000 or greater or $20,000 if packed into several separate units
• Live animals, plants and all food and beverage products.
• Hazardous materials and items that are corrosive, flammable or explosive (including firearms and ammunition.)
• Documents, stamps, currency, coins, money, bullion, letters of credit, deeds, securities, notes, accounts, bills of evidence of debt, tickets, passports, manuscripts, drawings, valuable papers of any kind and personal documents of any kind.
• Jewelry, watches, precious and semi-precious stones or metals, furs, and fur trimmed garments.
• Photographs, scrapbooks, picture albums, home videos, audio recordings.
• Trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia.
• Particle board and “ready to assemble” furniture of any kind, unless the damages are caused by an accident, upset or overturn of the transporting vehicle during transit.
• Perishable items.
In addition the following damages are not covered:
• Damages caused by insects, moths, vermin, mold, mildew, rust oxidation.
• Inherent vice.
• Damages caused by climatic changes, extremes of temperature, atmospheric conditions, humidity.
• Loss of electronic data, media, programs and all computer software.
• Wear and tear, gradual deterioration, discoloration and any age related damages.
• Delays in delivery, loss of market, loss in value, loss of use or consequential damages.
• Government action and/or detainment, nuclear hazard, terrorism, war and military action and illegal transport and trade.
• Failure by the customer to prevent any further loss or damages to covered property.
• Missing items unless both the customer and the Box-n-Go delivery representative acknowledge by their signatures that the seal and lock on the vault have been tampered with or there is other evidence of break in.
• Motor vehicles.
• Internal damages to electronics, computers, appliances or any device which “plugs in” unless the item has sustained physical damages which are readily visible and apparent.
• Wine collections and/or alcoholic beverages of any description.
Of course damage caused by improper packing, shifting during transit or intentional acts are not covered as well.
This article represents a summary of coverage. This summary does not contain the full terms and conditions of the insurance which can be found in the policy wording. This summary of coverage does not form part of your insurance contract and we reserve the right to change or limit any coverage.
|(37 customer reviews)|
|Ratind Distribution (37 reviews)|