"Box-n-Go saved us 50% on our move"
"We needed storage. Box-n-Go delivered the same day"
"With Box-n-Go I can pack whenever I want"
"We have peace of mind our things are safe"
|HOW IT WORKS:||1. WE DELIVER||2. WE PICK UP||3. WE STORE OR MOVE||BOX-N-GO USE IDEAS|
There are many things to consider and several tips you should always keep in mind when moving or looking for storage:
10) Get everything into storage as soon as you can. Don’t wait to move out, or move your ex’s stuff out of your house or apartment at the earliest opportunity. If there is a hostile environment involved, you may have to get your lawyer and possibly law enforcement involved. You want to make the process of moving out quick. If you don’t have anywhere on hand to put all of your stuff, consider storage Chino service. Rent a storage Chino unit from Box-n-Go Storage, get a couple friends for help and put your stuff inside.
9) Document everything! Grab a digital camera, and even a cell phone, and document by taking photos of everything you own. If property ownership comes up in court, be ahead of the game and prove your stuff exists.
8) Get a place to stay. Determine what your resources are, and how long you need to look for a place to live. Have a hotel or at least someone’s couch to crash on while you look for a new home. For your possessions, have a good storage Chino place lined up. Box-n-Go Storage Chino service is perfect for this. You can have your Chino storage unit delivered to you, picked up and stored at a safe and secure storage facility just a short drive away.
7) Get a lawyer. Enough said. Make sure the lawyer has nothing to do with your ex; even professionals can hold a bias.
6) Scout out Chino storage places before you get separated. There are plenty that service your area, make sure you get your storage needs planned as soon as you think a divorce is imminent! Box-n-Go Storage offers a perfect storage Chino solution to your needs. Best of all, you do not have to leave your Chino home to make all the storage arrangements.
5) Consider getting a second storage unit to hide any undocumented assets, especially un-appraised antiques. Again, Box-n-Go Storage services is perfect for this, as they can deliver a storage unit right to you in Chino and have it picked up and stored at their high security storage facility with a minimum effort on your part.
4) If you are in risk of having your assets temporarily frozen, get in touch with anyone you owe money to sort out a longer-term payment plan. Like your insurance company, or that storage company you are renting out storage from, in Chino or elsewhere.
3) Change all of your passwords on everything. Any bank passwords, web sites you visit, and especially passwords for email or work.
2) Withdraw a lot of cash, don’t leave a paper trail. Many places for storage Chino has will allow you to pay in cash provided you go to their office in person.
1) Remember this isn’t the end of the world, only the beginning of a new journey with Chino storage service. If you follow these tips your material possessions will make it through. Box-n-Go Storage is an innovative storage company that brings storage to you, right to your home in Chino, or elsewhere.
|(74 customer reviews)|
|Ratind Distribution (74 reviews)|