"Box-n-Go saved us 50% on our move"
"We needed storage. Box-n-Go delivered the same day"
"With Box-n-Go I can pack whenever I want"
"We have peace of mind our things are safe"
|HOW IT WORKS:||1. WE DELIVER||2. WE PICK UP||3. WE STORE OR MOVE||BOX-N-GO USE IDEAS|
There are many things to consider when looking for storage, however there are serveral storage tips you should always keep in mind:
10) Get everything into storage as soon as you can. Don’t wait to move out, or move your ex’s stuff out of your house or apartment at the earliest opportunity. If there is a hostile environment involved, you may have to get your lawyer and possibly law enforcement involved. You want to make the process of moving out quick. If you don’t have anywhere on hand to put all of your stuff, consider storage Burbank service. Rent a storage unit from Box-n-Go Storage Burbank service, recruit a couple friends to help, and put everything you own inside and get out.
9) Document everything! Grab a digital camera, and even a cell phone, and document by taking photos of everything you own. If property ownership comes up in court, be ahead of the game and prove your stuff exists.
8) Get a place to stay. Determine what your resources are, and how long you need to look for a place to live. Have a hotel or at least someone’s couch to crash on while you look for a new home. For your possessions, have a good storage Burbank place lined up. Box-n-Go Storage Burbank service is perfect for this. You can have your Burbank storage unit delivered to you, picked up and stored at a safe and secure storage facility just a short drive away.
7) Get a lawyer. Enough said. Make sure the lawyer has nothing to do with your ex; even professionals can hold a bias.
6) Scout out Burbank storage places before you get separated. There are plenty that service your area, make sure you get your storage needs planned as soon as you think a divorce is imminent! Box-n-Go Storage offers a perfect Burbank storage solution to your needs. Best of all, you do not have to leave your Burbank home to make all the storage arrangements.
5) Consider getting a second storage unit to hide any undocumented assets, especially un-appraised antiques. Again, Box-n-Go Storage service is perfect for this as they can deliver a storage unit right to you in Burbank and have it picked up and stored at their high security storage facility with a minimum effort on your part.
4) If you are in risk of having your assets temporarily frozen, get in touch with anyone you owe money to sort out a longer-term payment plan. Like your insurance company, or that storage company you are renting out storage from, in Burbank or elsewhere.
3) Change all of your passwords on everything. Any web sites you visit, bank passwords, and especially passwords for work and e-mail.
2) Withdraw a lot of cash, don’t leave a paper trail. Many places for storage Burbank has will allow you to pay in cash provided you go to their office in person.
1) Remember this isn’t the end of the world, only the beginning of a new journey with Burbank. If you follow these tips your material possessions will make it through. Box-n-Go Storage is an innovative storage company that brings storage to you, right to your home in Burbank, or elsewhere.
|(74 customer reviews)|
|Ratind Distribution (74 reviews)|